To a child, few things in life are as exciting as celebrating a birthday. Not only do they get to eat cake and open presents but they also get to hang out with their friends, having a great time and laughing together. There are a lot of really fun and unique places to have kids birthday parties. If you don’t want to settle for a traditional party, consider trying out one of these options instead:
1. Party at the zoo. Most kids love going to the zoo. After all, what could be more fun than interacting with animals of all shapes and sizes? The vast majority of zoos have special rooms that you can rent for birthday parties. You can get everyone together for the party and then allow them to tour the zoo, taking in all of the amazing sights and sounds along the way.
2. Have a pool party. Swimming can be a lot of fun for kids of all ages. During the summer, try holding a party at an outdoor swimming pool in your area. If you live in a cooler climate or if your child has a winter birthday, you can also find an indoor pool in your area. Contact the pool ahead of time to find out if they offer any special activities for birthdays. They may have a special room that you can rent or other activities that you can do to make the day extra memorable for your child.
3. Play laser tag. For kids, few things are more fun than chasing each other around at a laser tag venue such as Laser Quest (http://www.laserquest.com). Most laser tag facilities are set up to host birthday parties. Typically, this includes a special room for the party, a couple of missions for each of the players, pizza or other types of party food, and goodie bags for the party guests.
4. Hold a painting party. Check in your area to see if there are any painting studios that host birthday parties for kids. Having access to a bunch of art supplies can be a blast for young children. You can even see if there is a place in your area that allows you to paint your own ceramics. Each of the party guests can go home with their own beautiful handmade creation, making it a lot of fun for everyone involved. This is a particularly good option if your child loves art.
5. Rent a bounce house. For a simple party, consider renting an inflatable bounce house and setting it up on your property. These fun play centers come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles. From elaborate castles filled with slides and tunnels to sports-themed arenas where kids can jump and play, you can find the perfect bounce house for any child.
Hopefully, this list of fun and interesting places to have kids birthday parties gives you some ideas for your child’s party. Don’t be afraid to be creative when it comes to planning a party. After all, the memories that your child creates at the party will last a lifetime.